This seems to be bad week everywhere...

Stephen

US Operations
Staff member
IN all regards, from internet disturbances to terrorism, now tonight just 15 miles north of my office there has been a MASSIVE plant explosion. I was actually resting at the time and thought thunder woke me up, it wasn't it was a plant exploding.

Seems there will be many more injured in this as well, very likely volunteer fire fighters who'd been called out 15 minutes prior. My thoughts and prayers with all all those impacted by these attacks, and explosions local and far.

I saw this on the local news here in Australia this morning and was truly gobsmacked at the magnitude of that explosion, I believe it even registered 2+ on the richter scale, a truly tragic week for the U.S indeed. Our thoughts and prayers are also with your fellow countrymen and the families of those affected by the recent events in Boston and Texas

More crazy happening in Boston now entire city on lockdown, I heard about a carjacking as I went to sleep, it seems it was the bombers.

There was also an attack in Bangalore this week.

News travels a lot faster these days, and seems like every reach is having something dramatic happening!

Back