Thumbs up on latest changes to forum.

yorri

Perch
I think that this forum gets better all the time as our needs evolve. Thanks to Yash for listening to customers. It is the true sign of good customer service.

I'm mostly refering to the constant attention paid to what goes on in here and to the feedback and suggestions offered by everyone.

Glad to be a customer.

Yash said:
Drew should be thanked
It was all his idea :)

Well anyone who has ideas should be thanked yes...but I was also complimenting you Yash because you make the effort to spend a great deal of time in these forums and have made changes for improvement on several occasions without people making suggestions in addition to the times when we offer the suggestions.

I was really just trying to offer more general praise because there have been many people who have offered suggestions in the past but also to offer praise because you are taking the time to accomodate these suggestions.

The amount of contact you have with your customers is amazing. This is one thing that makes Jodohost stand out (at least to me)...on top of the excellent web hosting services.

brawney said:
Thanks Drew and Yash. I look forward to working with Drew here as I have been doing on his own product's support forum.

I just read about Drew being the new guy in town..Hello Drew.

And thanks for the good idea...since I didn't properly say it. ;)

Back