Ticket #GMN-54222-689 issue

Inka

Perch
Ticket was replied almost TWENTY FOUR HOURS after I updated it. And guess what? Answer was useless!

It may be better you train your helpers in the use of Cerberus. This is the second time I realize they simply do not read the ticket history.

Please someone at JodoHost read the ticket and reply me a useful answer. Thanks!

Inka,

that is the only fix, and Windows 2003 sessions are very manageable now, we have a very good grasp on them.

Windows 2000 is not MS supported and will be fully phased out during this year anyway.

Thanks Stephen. I hope you can improve your response time, I asked a very simple question

Inka, some times, certain issues can take longer to be resolved or responded too. Certain issues we are able to get back to much quicker, some take more time. You can always ask for an update or email our helpline address if you get no response

Yash said:
Inka, some times, certain issues can take longer to be resolved or responded too. Certain issues we are able to get back to much quicker, some take more time. You can always ask for an update or email our helpline address if you get no response

A suggestion would be to have someone say that in the ticket then we will be a little more understanding. I had the same thing happen to me and went to Live Chat several times and they said each time someone is working on it and will get back to you "very soon" well I didn't hear anything until almost 15 hours after the ticket was put in. I understand some things take more time but a simple "we are looking at it and it will take some time" would make me feel better. I think giving the customer something is better than nothing. Just my 2 cents worth.:)

I agree with that sentiment... a quick note that something is being done so we just don't sit there "waiting" and "hoping" someone is working on an issue.

Personally I jumped into live chat last night to see if one of my tickets was being worked on after not recieving a response to my requests for updates for hours. Neeraj was great in explaining that he was working on the problem whn in live chat but that could have been eleviated with a quick note from the techs saying that they were still working on the problem.

Back