Ticket system and account transfer questions

Dave

Perch
I was going to submit a ticket from my reseller account, but the Make Ticket option doesn't seem to go to the new Cyberius (sp?) Help Desk ticketing system, so I'm not sure if it's the right one. Do the reseller accounts still use the H-Sphere ticket system?

Also, my original question was regarding transfering my shared account to the new reseller account. I think I have the basics set up (though certainly not everything), but I have to wait 72 hours for the DNS to propagate. Can I transfer my existing shared account to the reseller account while this is in progress, or do I need to wait until after 72 hours?

Will the transfer affect the availability of the shared site if the DNS is not completed? My shared account will be up for billing again in a couple of days, so I'd like to move it over before I get billed an additional month. While I'm asking, when the transfer takes place, does this stop the automatic billing for the shared account?

Thanks for any clarification that can be provided!

If you are a reseller, please make sure you are logged in with the same username and password you use to log into cp.m****here.biz and don't use any sub-account (like the Reseller admin CP) to log in.

All accounts use the Cerberus ticketing system now:
http://resellerdesk.jodohost.com/support/index.php

Although it's advisable to wait for propogation, it's not necessary. Transfering an account would only change ownership of that account from our JodoHost reseller account to your reseller account. Your websites would however remain on the same servers and no DNS records would change.

Transfering an account is an instantaneous process if between reseller accounts.

Thanks for the clarification, Yash. I'm not sure how I was logged into the CP when I tried to make a ticket. I'm not really sure why there are two different logins. I'll have to do a bit more playing around to figure out the reseller CP since it is quite different that the shared CP.

Thanks again!

Back