Ticket System

My account was supsended because of non-payment. Like others I did not get an email notification, although I know my address is in the system because I was getting mail quota emails daily on one email address.

I went in and made the payment via paypal as soon as I was told that the site was down. I tried to open a ticket, and it let me, but the old ticket system was the only of three options I had in my suspended control panel.

So I sent an email to the [email protected] email address and figured I would post something here too about the ticket system.

email quota emails setting it much different than the billing profile setting for sending email. send a ticket to billing @ jodohost.com withyour account info and problem.

jatherton said:
Like others I did not get an email notification, although I know my address is in the system because I was getting mail quota emails daily on one email address.

jatheron, why don't you try conducting a survey here at the forum asking how many customers do and do not receive warning emails about non-payment. THe very few who haven't, didnt have a valid billing email address.

The system is completely automated and it will send emails to the email address in your billing profile, upto 14 days after payment was due. If you dont pay within 2 weeks, your account is suspended by the system.

To avoid these sort of issues, you can switch to Credit Card payment entering your CC into the control panel. It would automatically charge your credit card and you wouldn't need to worry about non-payment

We just received your eCheck paypal payment. Billing had resumed your account.

I do not understand why you are not able to see reminders that we sent. These reminders were sent on [email protected]. We have copy of confirmations from these reminders starting from March 31st.

I reviewed my profile and must admit that I was wrong and my email address was not one that I check often. Problem is when I tried to change it I cannot without entering credit card information, which I do not wish to do for reasons that I don't feel I should have to explain. One of the reasons that I decided on Jodohost was the ability to pay with paypal.

I would like to say that I am a little disappointed in the responses I received from simply sharing my experiences and trying to bring light to the fact that I saw an issue with opening a ticket when my account suspended.

Up to now I have had a good experience here at Jodohost and really was not trying to be negative. Even after re-reading the post I did not see why it deserved the responses I recieved.

I think Yash was just taking defense to saying that we didn't send any emails out.

Please sent a ticket via your control panel or email techsupport @ jodohost.com and we will see if we can modify that billing profile email address for you.

jatherton said:
.. Problem is when I tried to change it I cannot without entering credit card information..

..Up to now I have had a good experience here at Jodohost and really was not trying to be negative. Even after re-reading the post I did not see why it deserved the responses I recieved.

1. Please make changes in your email ID. To do this, login to CP, select Billing and then Billing Profile. In Billing Profile page, select Paypal and then press edit. Change the email ID on next page and press Add.

2. Sorry for the responses.

Back