Tickets Not Being Addressed

squidz

Perch
Support tickets are stacking up with no responses. Some have been unaddressed for 24hrs. All of the issues are related to sites that are broken after/during the migration.

Our clients need to be given up to date information regarding the issues with their sites.

Support tickets are stacking up with no responses. Some have been unaddressed for 24hrs. All of the issues are related to sites that are broken after/during the migration.

Our clients need to be given up to date information regarding the issues with their sites.
They are being addressed, but we are working on fixing the problems brought up and not just making a reply.
I know as I've seen your tickets, and worked on them.

Stephen - we need to be able to relay information to our clients on a more frequent basis. From their point of view this is a problem WE have created. For some of them broken features can mean lost $$$$. If I cannot provide them adequate updates, it is also a problem for my business.

If problems are being addressed, I need to know. So far I have clients already calling this morning with the same FTP access issues and the same broken contact forms from yesterday.

They see zero resolution of these issues and have zero new information to offer them.

These look to be ftp subaccounts not main ftp accounts, and that is a core part of the issue, we are trying to resolve it for all.

As far as mail/contact forms go what is the ticket on that? If also on CF, I have tested and it is sending mail properly. I haven't seen this ticket yet and working at a fedex store right now, but give me a ticket ID and will check it.

Same issue exists for primary FTP accounts Stephen. Either they land outside of the root directory OR there are no permissions to overwrite files.

The form ticket is EJR-41452-909. However, Tanmaya has recently replied to it. That the mail was queued. I will check if they were received. HOWEVER, the additional broken part is that when the form processes it is not returning the browser to its redirect page.

Same issue exists for primary FTP accounts Stephen. Either they land outside of the root directory OR there are no permissions to overwrite files.

The form ticket is EJR-41452-909. However, Tanmaya has recently replied to it. That the mail was queued. I will check if they were received. HOWEVER, the additional broken part is that when the form processes it is not returning the browser to its redirect page.
FTP, it is easily fixable but will take some time as we have to rebuild the accounts, if you can send us a map we'll fix it.

Redirect on form send, iis it relying on CFIDE path in folder? We can vdir that if needed, we are checking into that.

the overwrite files issue is because they didn't get permissions in the migration :( It is something we can fix.

Example of primary FTP malfunctioning is for bafirm.com. The primary account fails to load directory listing consistently.

Stephen - here's what I need the most right now

I need FTP access to bafirm.com super importante. currently I cannot connect using the primary FTP account. It fails every time. I will be glad to give you the account info on the ticket referenced above.

Stephen - here's what I need the most right now

I need FTP access to bafirm.com super importante. currently I cannot connect using the primary FTP account. It fails every time. I will be glad to give you the account info on the ticket referenced above.
that is a linux server, not really related to exact issue here. I will have someone else check into that.

That domain is not using our nameservers, and you are probably using domain as FTP hostname. Use proper FTP hostname as shown in control panel and it should work fine. Lukesh says he already tested and it is all good.

Back