Tickets STILL not working...

MidWest

Perch
I have asked on a thread before to have an issue fixed. My tickets still are taking several hours from the time I make them to even show up on the ticket list, and then at least another hour to be answered. I was told a few weeks ago that they werre looking into this issue and still its not working for me...

HELP :( Why should it take so long?

Support Staff...

Original Ticket Submitted: 12/8/2006 11:25 PM
Shows up in ticket history: 12/9/2006 1:31 AM (hours later)
Current time: 12/09/2009 2:26 PM (15 hours later...)

Issue still NOT resolved... I dont understand what I need to do and everytime I go into LiveChat I am told to "Please submit a ticket and we will be with you shortly." .... X(

Last time I needed support I spent 3 hours 40 minuets in live chat (which I have a copy of) Just for him to FINIALLY tell me that I was using an incorrect directory name, I was using www.website.com when I needed to use D:/username/website.com/.

I dont understand why it takes so long to get something done and yet still advertise that response time is expected in 1 hour.

Why does it take hours to get a ticket resolved and why did it take that person almost 4 hours just to tell me something like "please use D:\.... instead" That should be one of the first things a support person would check for and get me up and running in 5 minuets flat.

They have LiveChat but its worthless because evertime I open a LiveChat they refuse to help me and tell me "Please create a support ticket", or when they do help me in live chat it takes them for ever,

---
I type something
(15 minuets later) "what is your username"
I enter user name
(10 minuets later) checking ...
I wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
(20 minuets later) please make a ticket and we will be with you shortly.
---

I could drive to the support center faster then I get support on LiveChat.

Just last night you made dozens of complants about the router issue and how their support was so slow it was VERY annoying to you... well this is how I feel when I am holding and holding and holding and hours later still no response from support.

I like jodohost but I cant keep wasting time and money like this. Over a day has been wasted and money down the drain and still no resolution on my ticket.....

I just dont understand...

Re: Support Staff...

You've not posted a ticket ID and there is no way I can help you.
Live Chat will ask you to create support tickets in situations where the tech that can solve your issue is not immediately available. Most companies provide only level1 LiveChat support, we provide upto Level3 livechat support at times, but subject to availability of the techs.

As far as the ticket not showing up in the ticket system. As I mentioned, please email helpline and I'll check the spam filter. As far as the slow response goes, I have to see your ticket before I can comment on that.

Please remember that last night we were flooded with tickets/support chats due to the problems we had with the router. If your complaint was during that time-frame, there are times when we cannot get back to all customers immediately and we prioritise issues

Re: Support Staff...

I type something
(15 minuets later) "what is your username"
I enter user name
(10 minuets later) checking ...
I wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
(20 minuets later) please make a ticket and we will be with you shortly.
---

Live Chat operators may put you on hold for upto 5 minutes, but I find it hard to believe or have yet to see 20 minutes of hold unless. Please PM/email that chat transcript to me. We handle over 2000 live chat sessions a month, and close to 2000 tickets a month. And large percentage of those are handled quickly/promptly. In the world of shared hosting, There are not too many hosts out there with 24x7 live support and that can match our average response time.

Back