Tired of remembering so many websites? Visit Bauq.

Yahoo Bulk Folder

I find all the emails from the mail server at Jodohost, including emails from both my hosted account and Jodohost supporting staff, are automatically delivered to ?bulk folder? at Yahoo. I tested several Yahoo accounts, and got the same result. I know I can change the setting of my Yahoo email account, so I can receive the emails in the ?in box? folder. But when I send emails to Yahoo accounts of my friends and customers, they may feel inconvenient to look at the ?bulk folder? to get my email. Unfortunately, Yahoo email is very popular, and there are lots of their users.

I?m surprised no one mentions the issue. It?s my first time to use a web hosting service. So I?m not sure whether it is a problem common to all web hosting service, or it is something I just shouldn?t care.

I opened a ticket, but I found the emails left Jodohost correctly, and no one here was sending spam emails to Yahoo accounts.

The result is acceptable to me since I can ask my friends and customers to doublecheck bulk folder, or change their settings, though not very nice to do so.

I can't change the title of the thread.

I made a mistake of putting a wrong title for the thread. I want to change the title of the thread from "Tired of .." to "Yahoo Bulk Folder", but the forum doesn't allow me to do so. ?(

Back