Titanium Package Information before buy

lordali

Guppy
Hi,

Could you please answer these question. JodoHost support team.

1- Does Titanium package include Sql Server 2000 database If yes than what's Size of it?

2- Can I restore Backup of my database directly or you restore it for me? Don?t want DTS.

3- Can I schedule Store procedure in database that runs every 30 minute for processing my database accounts?

4- Can I mail through pages (aspx)?

5- Can I use DNS to use my current domain?

6- Could you tell me the configuration of server hardware as I am wondering my last host was slow so I dont want same problem here.

Thanks

1) Yes, it comes with SQL Server. You can use as much database space as you want under your total disk space
2) We can perform a restore at your request
3) You can create stored procedures but you can't schedule them. You'll need special permissioms. Open a ticket and we'll study your request
4) Yes
5) Your domain will be served by our DNS servers. You can use 3rd party DNS providers as well
6) P4 2.4GHZ, 1GB RAM. We are introducing Dual XEON. 2GB RAM servers very soon. We don't overload these servers so there is no question of them being slow

Yash said:
1)
3) You can create stored procedures but you can't schedule them. You'll need special permissioms. Open a ticket and we'll study your request

Yash, I am moving from www.webhost4life.com. Reason is slow server speed sometime hard for my site visitors to move around. I want one thing confirmed which is my site need Store procedure that needs to run every 30 minute to process my accounts other wise everything is useless for me. I dont want to schedule you schedule my Store procedure for me that run 4 sub store procedure to move my database data from one table to another and update and insert in table. My site is new but growing. So all I want to confirm that I get my Store procedure scheduled so avoid problems for me.

If you think its possible than I buy account in an hr and start my site transfer ASAP.

Regards
Lordali

Please some one confirm my above post as I may able to purchase account. Yash or any tech support person .
Thanks

No credit card option

There is no credit card option to pay for the account.

Options are
Trial
Paypal
2Checkout

Need help plz

Re: No credit card option

For credit card payment, please choose 2checkout.

Re: No credit card option

atulkumar said:
For credit card payment, please choose 2checkout.

Ok I just bought the Package. I got confimration of order number. When I will have my account info in email to access and setup my site?

5 to 6 hours. Fraud review is a must considering the number of fraudalent orders we receive these days

Yash said:
5 to 6 hours. Fraud review is a must considering the number of fraudalent orders we receive these days

Yash its more than 5 to 6 hrs now and I haven't received my Site info yet to upload my site. When I will be receiving my email? Any idea?

Back