To Resellers - How many signups a month?

acer

Perch
Hey guys!

I started advertising my services last month on various forums and things like that... and this month I was able to signup a total of 6 customers. I think that is quite decent for a startup resellers... all of those were windows signups ...

Wanted to know how I was doing and any tips on marketing...

How many signups does jodohost get per month? :D

6 signups are actually pretty good if this is your first month :)

If you want to know about us, we had 7 reseller signups in the last 15 odd hours... Plus we have shared and trial signups as well. So we do have a pretty good growth rate..

But let me tell you, we at least for the moment are spending $0 in promoting ourselves... We use the same techniques many resellers may use.. posting forum ads.. publicity, sponsorship... google SEO, etc. We do from time to time spend on small ad campaigns as well but nothing major so far (although I can't comment on the future)...

And we feel that there is still room to double our signup volume with almost no money spent... So if we are not using anything extraordinary to market ourselves, resellers can do the same..

I'm having quite a hard time generating traffic. I get about 100 unique visitors a day but none end up with a sale... I'm also doing some google SEO by creating as many backlinks through forum signatures and such. I also post in many directories.

Some guy wanted to close a sale so I was excited to get my first customer but he wanted a dedicated server :(. So I suggested this idea!

My company Advent Communications at www.adventmarcom.com offers Internet Marketing and SEO. I plan to split off the SEO from my marketing site so it can be dedicated to Marketing. Right now it's the opposite.
I have had a only a couple of customers in the first 2 months. I started offering free Search Engine Visibility Reports that are generating buzz, but so far no new customers. :(

My other site, still in production, www.SEOMedics.com will be focused strictly on SEO/SEM and is still yet to be launched--so the jury is still out.

Back