Traffic stats?

Actually I was speaking about where the logs are first, IIS generates logs in a w3csvc directory then copies them to the ones that you have access too, I am still trying to find out what webalizer works off of.

Stephen said:
Actually I was speaking about where the logs are first, IIS generates logs in a w3csvc directory then copies them to the ones that you have access too, I am still trying to find out what webalizer works off of.

That explains some things. Since I have never been able to match the numbers from the IIS logs (in the logs directory I have access to) and Webalizer. In fact it's still wrong, since Webalizer says I have used more than 4G yesterday, which is way more than what HSpehere is reporting for the site for the whole month so far.

It would be nice if we could get Webalizer working right.

well, AwStats is around the corner and we're thinking to purchase LiveStats or Urchin so you'll have some quality stat tools available within 4 or 5 weeks hopefully

Yash said:
well, AwStats is around the corner and we're thinking to purchase LiveStats or Urchin so you'll have some quality stat tools available within 4 or 5 weeks hopefully

I appreciate the effort to get better tools for us. Often plans (not necessarily at Jodohost, just in general) take longer than planned so if it's an easy fix to get Webalizer working correctly, I think it's worth the effort.

Back