trial periods

Hi,

I know there's an option for trial periods, but do I need to make that a separate plan? Say I have one plan, but i want to make there be an option of a trial period. Do i need to make two instances of that plan, one with trial and one without? or not...

and will it give the option of a trial in the signup, or must I give the link to order the trial?

I'm kinda confused on this.

Thanks,
Brandon

No, in payment method you will have

Check
PayPal
Credi Card
Trial

The user chooses the one he wishes

Re Trial Periods. I went on a Marketing Course in London a few weeks ago, led by an ex Satchi & Satchi guru, and he said things like 100% money back guarantees and things like 30 trial periods are very good ways to get customers, BUT, hardly any of them actually want their money back or fail to stay with you after the trial. So, it might look risky offering such generous terms, but in reality it's a really good marketing trick. It makes the vendor look very confident about what he's offering. Worth considering I think. :)

The question still stands, do the trial plan and the paid plans have to be separate plans? If so, how do you link the two together so H-Sphere knows to offer that trial?

Thanks for the help.

Brandon

Hmm, I'm reading through the h-sphere reseller guide about trials. So do i just need to enable the trial as the payment option in the plan, and then once that period is over they select their payment method and pay for the service?

A little confusing.

Thanks,
Brandon

Yes... Just enable the trial option in the plans you wish to offer trial as an option. Once the trial expires, the customer can either convert to paid mode otherwise the account would be suspended automatically

Back