Trying to add domain name?

When I try and add a domain, I get the following message:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
For your site to become available to the Internet, register or transfer the domain name team-x2.net with your local top level domain registrar using the information that we shall provide you upon the activation of your account.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not sure what this means? I registered my domain @ Godaddy.com and pointed the name servers there to ns1.jodohost.net and ns2.jodohost.net - what am I doing wrong here?

mikeapeters said:
When I try and add a domain, I get the following message:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
For your site to become available to the Internet, register or transfer the domain name team-x2.net with your local top level domain registrar using the information that we shall provide you upon the activation of your account.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not sure what this means? I registered my domain @ Godaddy.com and pointed the name servers there to ns1.jodohost.net and ns2.jodohost.net - what am I doing wrong here?

Hey Mike,

If you read this post it will explain things:
http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?p=3283#post3283

It says that they are not allowing new domains at this time.

webmaster said:
what is the status yash?
can i add a domain?
Thank You

I think you can add a stopgap domain. This is a domain with no DNS or email. You get a special URL to use to access it. This would allow you to set everything up, just not make it go live.

brawney said:
I think you can add a stopgap domain. This is a domain with no DNS or email. You get a special URL to use to access it. This would allow you to set everything up, just not make it go live.
Thank You brawney
yash, is there a date when we could add domains?
thanks

We are aiming for Monday. But this may take upto Wednesday because our administrators may take some more time to familarise with windows 2003

Yash said:
We are aiming for Monday. But this may take upto Wednesday because our administrators may take some more time to familarise with windows 2003

Oh...so you are quitely upgrading to Windows 2003. Interesting. We'll see what that IIS 6.0 is made of.

Back