Unanswered tickets

Inka

Perch
Hi, I have some tickets with no answer up to now. One of them is # 30074 and the other I do not know since I submitted it using your support email address and deleted the confirmation

One of them is. The other is about a problem with the mail server that I have reported several times

I found the other ticket number. It is: 28224

unfortunately the problem occurs every week

Your ticket was answered on July 30. We have sent you a reply again.

There is a possiblity that when qmail tried to send an email, domain was not available. Qmail reported this in returned mail.

Atul

Thanks for your answer

Maybe I didn't make myself clear but the thing is that every week I (and also my customers) receive a message from qmail that always state the same:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.m****here.biz.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:

Sorry, I couldn't find any host by that name. (#4.1.2)
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

The server and the address do not have ay problem at all. Even I can send emails directly to that account.

Please investigate this further

I doubt there is any issue with the mail server because no other customer has reported this to us and I myself use the mail server pretty heavily

Are you sure this domain couldn't have been unavailable for a short period of time? Can you PM me the returned email.

Yash,

Every week H-SPHERE automatically sends a message : "Warning (Approaching resource limit)" to the customer when there are email boxes that are exceeding their quotas. I always receive a copy in my personal email address

However the message sent to the user is not reaching his email address, even when I can send messages to him normally using webmail (and therefore using qmail). So I do not why every week qmail cannot reach the domain when sending the warning message

I am forwarding the message to your personal address (yash @ jodohost.com). I tried to PMing you the text of the message, but vBulletin answered:

Yash has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Thanks

P.S. Please do not send messages to the address that appears in the error message since that would break my reseller privacy

Actually Yash, I have seen the same thing. My account is on Win1. I did not report it, but I also see it. It has happened multiple times and I wasable to send the message out with a hotmail account so it was not that big of a deal. But since someone else is also seeing it, I will say that they are not alone.

OK, I can confirm that some emails from the Control panel may not be reaching (but very few) as the Control Panel server's IP seems to be blacklisted by SpamHaus. We are working to get it unlisted

However, our mail server IP is clean and any emails sent via your email addresses would not get blocked by any spam filter

Back