Unanswered Tickets...

Hmmm, OK, I have had an outstanding issue since September 20, 2004 and now have 2 tickets in place trying to get some resolution, but alas, nothing...

Ticket 34578 was submitted Sep 20, 2004 1:34:05 PM and a couple of e-mails were sent back and forth trying to make sure support understood my problem. At Sep 20, 2004 3:41:42 PM I asked for a status on it and to this day have received nothing back. I found out that the ticket was closed on Nov 1, 2004 1:01:46 PM without ANY resolution or fix action...

So today I submit a second ticket for the very same issue (39596) at Nov 10, 2004 10:49:37 AM and it is now 4.5 hours later and I have yet to even receive a confirmation of it, let alone any resolve...

Can someone please check into this as my patience is once again growing very thin...

Thanks!

ok my first reaction is, the staff level has been increased for new services and many of them would not even know about a drive change or move.

The thing is, E is a CDRom drive, D is the correct drive, replying in ticket asking for an example page.

thanks

Im not complaining. I just submitted this request a bit ago, and considering the thread is Unanswered Tickets, I was hoping you could look into this one. It sounds simple enough. The ticket is 38549. k thx.

And no im not impatient. Im just eager. heh. :)

Back