?Under Construction?

4u2ges

Perch
Hi,

My site all of a sudden went down. ?Under Construction? page is displayed and no pages can be reached. Is Win6 OK?

We have migrated the shared IP of win6 which faced two DDOS attack to a new IP. Kindly run "ipconfig /flushdns" and check for the site. If the issue persists open a trouble ticket.

Shared IP for Win6 is already implmented. Your site should be up now. Did you get reply to your ticket from Support. Also mark site down issues EMERGENCY SITE DOWN. Support answer such issues within 10-15 minutes.

I know that this is a stupid question, but I am having the same issue. Were do I find ipconfig/flushdns?

Hi

From Start > Run type in ipconfig /flushdns and hit enter
If that doesn't work, that means your ISP has cached the old dns record for your website and it make take upto 24 hours for the new IP to be updated with your ISP. In that case, simply open a ticket stating the problem persists and we'll bind the old IP address to your domain while the new IP comes into effect

Please note that this IP caching issue in most cases would only affect the website owner (because the frequency of his visits are the most) and not your general visitors

The first time I tried this, it did not work. For reason now it does. All is well in the land of the grove

Thank you,

Back