Upsizing Account

hatton

Perch
I am to a point where I may need to upsize my account for disk space reasons. At this point I don't know how much drive space I'll be taking up.

My question is - if I go over my drive space limit will my account automatically be charged the overage rate or will I get some kind of notification? Also, disk space is my only major issue right now, I am well within my traffic, domain and database limitations. Is there a way to simply designate more space?

Thanks!

If you exceed your disk space allocation, you will be charged

You can buy more disk space by simply clicking "change" next to the summary disk usage indicator

atulkumar said:
If you exceed your disk space allocation, you will be charged

You can buy more disk space by simply clicking "change" next to the summary disk usage indicator

Okay, however in looking at the A La Carte options as opposed to upgrading the whole plan, upgrading would make a LOT more sense... that is if I'm reading the price sheet correctly.

For example, I'm on Windows Silver but want about 1gb of drive storage (one of the sites I'm running is for a club that is over 30 years old, they want to be able to store most of their data on the website). To simply add the 600mb that I'm looking at would cost me $60/mo as opposed to simply upgrading to the titanium plan for $30.95/mo.

Am I reading that correctly?

Back