Using AWStats

I was trying to get the stats via AWStats today and in it's folder there's just some logfiles (~2Gb) and no other files (should be some cgi/bin, .html...).

So I was wondering:
* Where can I view this statistics
* Can I transform those big _archive files to some smaller format like webalizer has (just the summaries)

Thank you for your time, Jure

Hi

I am also having problems with AWStats
I have CGI enabled with .pl added. I also enabled AWStats but what I get when browsing to page is:

Error: AWStats database directory defined in config file by 'DirData' parameter (d:\hshome\reggaene\reggaenews.co.uk\AWStats) does not exist or is not writable.

Setup ('C:\HSphere\skeleton\AWStats/awstats.reggaenews.co.uk.conf' file, web server or permissions) may be wrong.
See AWStats documentation in 'docs' directory for informations on how to setup awstats.

please can you help.

Thank you, Rajneesh. I can now see the stats OK.

Do you perhaps know if the 2Gb file will dissapear by itself this month or do I have to delete it, and also, will the statistics stay if I delete it ?

Talawa,
I can view the AWstats for the domain reggaenews.co.uk without any errors. Check it and if you still get the error, send in a trouble ticket.

Back