Very unprofessional on the 1-888 phone number.

Luke

Guppy
I just called the 1-888 number to find out about the current network issues.

The phone was answered as follows by a man with an indian accent who sounded like he was sleeping.

JH: "Hello"
Me: "Is this jodohost"
JH: "Yes"
Me: "Well for starters that is not a very professional way to take a phoen call"
JH: "Hello"
Me: "Most of my sites are down, jodohost site is down, live chat is down, etc"
JH: "We are working on some network issues and will be fixed as soon as we can"

I am 100% not impressed with this service right now. I expect professional correspondance whether it be online or on the phone.

Are all phone calls to jodohost answered in this manner?

The phone should not be answered with just a 'hello' it should be a Hello JodoHost, or added how may I help? as well. Things were a bit frantic however as we were all manning certain aspects, and NO ONE was even remotely asleep I can assure you that!

I have already asked the office side to address this, to ensure that it is answered properly even under stressful times.

Thanks Stephen. I hung up the first time I dialed as I assumed I had dialed the wrong number.

Thanks Stephen. I hung up the first time I dialed as I assumed I had dialed the wrong number.
No problem, we like when people report such issues as we can directly address and correct them. So I prefer you to speak up than to hold it in and be mad.

I am going to attempt a few winks more sleep now, 3 hours wasn't much....(I am not currently at the office, in US)

Back