w00t! JodoHost w00t!

So, before I signed up for JodoHost, I was burned really bad by my last hosting. In a nightmare search for the perfect host, I jumped down JodoHost's throat in an effort to drill information and find out more about them. (see me being a jerk here: http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?t=802)

After being a customer for a week, I am very happy with JodoHost. My 3 websites are up and running. I had no trouble setting up my email, databases, and site files. I was even able to send out one of my sites' quartely newsletters using a complicated email distribution tool I developed using ASP, SQL Server and ASPMail. Not a single problem.

I haven't had to call or email support once - everything has worked fine and has been inuitive. Thanks JodoHost.

Another happy customer. :] Glad to hear.

I had tried another hose not so long ago and had nothing but problems since the first day. I tried for a week and finally gave up with them. My site was down several times within that one week. Instant Aliases didn't work, etc.

JodoHost has been great for me too. Every host will have some problems (nobody is perfect) but what makes the difference is how the problems are handled. JodoHost has first class customer service and it shows by all the happy customers around here.

OK. This is the testimonials section? Sounds good. I will add my two cents. JODO HOST ROCKS! I have hosted with over 5 different hosts in the past 3 years. Jodo surpasses them all by far! The support is the key! When I have an issue... Jodo is right there! Thanks Yash and everyone!

-Michael A. Karr
MAKhosting.com
MAKstudios.com

i'll stick my 2p's worth in as well, after in initial shaky start here (my fault) it has taught me loads, i'm very happy with the service and the guys are always happy to help out in anyway, even if my questions do sound like they have come from pond life. ;) .

Great service im very happy with it! :]

Well, it's been two months and I am a very very happy guy. The support has been AWESOME. Quick and usefull help everytime I have needed it. The great folks in support even helped setup solutions for ftp and dns stuff that most other hosts wouldn't ever attempt. I can't express how happy I am.

Besides the customer service, the speed and reliability have been great too. I have 5 websites with 3 databases, several sub domains, email systems, dozens of email accounts. They have always been stable and fast. And when there is a problem, it is usually fixed right away. In any case, the good folks almost always let us customers know what's going on!

I sound like I'm being paid to say all this. But I just had to let you guys know how happy I am as a JodoHost customer. You ROCK.

Back