Web DB admin not working

I haven't even seen this application until I was browsing through the forum and saw Yash had uploaded it a long time ago..then I tried it and poof...error :(

Guess I should have opened a new thread rather than responding to that really old thread.

Would love to see this though (although I am happy with SQL enterprise manager)

for some reason, it just doesn't work on Win2003. We'll be loading it on one of our Win2000 machines

Yash said:
for some reason, it just doesn't work on Win2003. We'll be loading it on one of our Win2000 machines

Hi,

Do you have any update on this issue?

Thanks

Hmm Yash, that CLSID seems to correspond to the sqldmo.dll component as installed along with the Enterprise Manager. Default location is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\SQLDMO.dll".

You could try installing the Enterprise Manager software on Win2, that should fix it.

Me too.. I would really like to see this fixed because ever since mssql1 moved to Acceleratebiz.com, Enterprise Manager is so slow it's really testing my patience (increased ping time).

SubSpace said:
Hmm Yash, that CLSID seems to correspond to the sqldmo.dll component as installed along with the Enterprise Manager. Default location is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\SQLDMO.dll".

You could try installing the Enterprise Manager software on Win2, that should fix it.

Back