Web sites/mail down

The web sites on win24 are down since 7 PM eastern. I can't access mail as well. Your tickets web site is inaccessible too.

For us its midday here on a friday, phones ringing off the hook. Hopefully it'll get sorted soon. :(

We understand and are following up with the team handling this every few mins.

You have our full support Tanmaya

what a storm of problems tonight :( We are up fully now EXCEPT I believe win14 is still null routed and getting hammered at over 1 gigabit per second but it is outside the network. We will be working on this at a top priority.

Thanks Stephen, appreciate the update.
Our emails are cominmg through, just checking vps and customers sites

Everything looks fine, thank you to all the support staff and a great christmas and new year to all....

Stephen,
I'm sure it hasn't been a fun evening for you. Once I figured out what was happening I explained it to all of my customers and they've been understanding. Thank you for your efforts in getting this resolved. I hope you get a chance to go grab a beer or beverage of your choice. Next round is on me the next time I'm in Miami (or wherever you are).

Thanks

Everything looks fine, thank you to all the support staff and a great christmas and new year to all....

Thank you and wish you all the same from all of us here.

Again, Thank you both for your kind words!
We have just tried to our best and had it been under our limits, we would have come up with quicker results.

I am still haveing a problem on win14 -- dentech-inc.com -- getting a server timeout on the url, as well as ftp. I can access the CP and filemanager, however.
Weird.
Tim

PS -- i don't care about this client, I was actually going in to disable their website since they owe us about $1000...

I am still haveing a problem on win14 -- dentech-inc.com -- getting a server timeout on the url, as well as ftp. I can access the CP and filemanager, however.
Weird.
Tim

PS -- i don't care about this client, I was actually going in to disable their website since they owe us about $1000...

haha, what an odd reply. You are probably still hitting the old 206 shared ip, the new one is 246.

the 206 shared IP may be cached by your ISP DNS servers until it hard refreshes.

I know it's been a couple of days since it happened, but just want to send my thanks to all that were involved with sorting the problems - to be honest, myself (or any of my clients) didn't notice any sites being down, except for a couple of email notifications.

Big thumbs up Jodo and all! I'm used to sorting out issues within our own network, but nothing quite as big as this DDOS!

Have a good Christmas and New Year!

Back