Webalizer not updating multiple domains

Sailor

Perch
I previously had a ticket open about Webalizer not updating one domain. Issue was reported as fixed, but today I got a call from my customer that stats stopped generating again mid-March. When I randomly checked 4 or 5 other domains, all of them have not had stats generating since various dates in March. Did something happen system-wide to cause this? Do I have to check every one of my domains individually and report each one separately?

thanks

I previously had a ticket open about Webalizer not updating one domain. Issue was reported as fixed, but today I got a call from my customer that stats stopped generating again mid-March. When I randomly checked 4 or 5 other domains, all of them have not had stats generating since various dates in March. Did something happen system-wide to cause this? Do I have to check every one of my domains individually and report each one separately?

thanks
Sailor,

systemwide hsphere upgrades happened :)

Now, we are working on fix for it already, a few other threads about it here on the forums as well.

Just wondering if I need to check and open tickets for all of my domains? Seems like it stopped on different dates for each.

Just wondering if I need to check and open tickets for all of my domains? Seems like it stopped on different dates for each.

yes if you want today, no if yo wait till tomorrow, it should run tomorrow.

it stops randomly every day :( at some point, some days it makes it to your domains, some days not. the stats generation app is buggy.

it stops randomly every day :( at some point, some days it makes it to your domains, some days not. the stats generation app is buggy.

Can we not install Webalizer (or whatever stats package we like) onto a client's site, and run it every day with a cron job? Won't that get around the HSphere issues?

Can we not install Webalizer (or whatever stats package we like) onto a client's site, and run it every day with a cron job? Won't that get around the HSphere issues?

you can't do webalizer execution as it is an exe file, you could do awstats or others that are web based on a custom basis. i don't find webalizer too accurate to be honest, it gives wildly different results from awstats and funnelweb analyzer.

Back