Webmail Branding?

hafa

Perch
Sorry if this is newbish, but had to ask...

Is there any way to "brand" the webmail login screen for a specific hsphere account?

Example:

Client X with a single domain, x.com wishes users who point their browser to mail.x.com to see their logo on the login screen.

Thanks for your patience, understanding and clever, amusing snide comments. :p

You could either create your own login page that will forward their details to the real login page. Other than that you could install your own webmail application on a new sub-domain, currently I'm using roundcube which looks great but does have some issues as it's still an early beta release.

Padwah said:
You could either create your own login page that will forward their details to the real login page...

Man, I have to start sleeping once in a while. I really should have thought of that...Thanks, Padwah, may the force be with you...8)

hafa said:
Man, I have to start sleeping once in a while. I really should have thought of that...Thanks, Padwah, may the force be with you...8)

only problem with that is when the user logs out they see the original page... not your custom one...

It's not a problem in this instance, as the customer just wants to put their logo as well as terms and conditions and a welter of other legaleze mumbo-jumbo on the sign in page...

Don't know what OS you use, since it relates, I'll post it here...

There's a component for ASP.Net that allows you to perform POP3 functions by Craig Pickles.

It's not a complete client solution like Cube or Squirrel, but if your clients want to customize their apps, they can write an entire back and front end for this with their own branding and layout.

I wrote a rough framework for testing and it seems fairly stable.

Very flexible license.

Back