Website Down/SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

zardiw

Perch
My production site is so slow I cannot run my applications.

No response to trouble tickets

NO notification of any network issues in the forum, but apparently there ARE some.

Pleas FIX THIS

You need to have some kind of web page where we can see if there are issues....some kind of Network Status page!!!!

We are not having any network slowness issues right now. We have facebook and here for status, and we post when there are problems.

We're seeing some occasional packetloss but it's minor and we're already working on it. Been doing large downloads and server installs all day and they are downloading fast and properly, in excess of 15MB/s on downloads for updates, drivers, etc

Abhishek is telling me when we reload the web server service it works well for some time then slow again, so it sounds like something else is the culprit here.

Well I have a virtual private server, and the site has been glacial for most of the day.......MySql is working at a snail's pace........there is something seriously wrong........I have a couple tickets in that aren't being responded to......I am unable to run my applications.....that have worked fine for over 9 years.......and my customers are getting pissed off...........z

Good, glad its working well now! We got the packetloss that was happening occasionally resolved too.

Back