Website not loading up properly

Thanks guys,

If you play around with it and keep click on the tabs, it will stop responding. I know it's not the flash or my end, because when I try to refresh the site, it won't load up. Also, I tried putting it in the santiago76.com folder and it worked perfohZerectionSpamly, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Thanks,
Jaime

I think I know what it is:
I see you are using XML to parse(saw it on the phone page that was a bit slower loading, others were instant)

You need to verify you are using XML4 not XML3, the object name is this:
"MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP"

Make sure it is not THIS, or it will be XML3 which has some known and obviously unfixable instabilities with its methods:
"MSXML.ServerXMLHTTP"

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, but I was having problems with site loading. You have to play around with more and it will freeze up, I had one person test it out. I'm not sure how Macromedia Flash parses xml and I don't know if it's MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP 3 or 4. In flash you use Actionscript and the native XML Class to create an XML Object by doing var myXML:Object = new XML();. I'll definitely do more research and see how they're doing it, that's interesting. Thanks again!

Jaime

I played with it hard and could only get it to break once using firefox 1.0.7 and I think that was a firefox issue, no problems at all using IE 6.0.2900. It loaded very fast!

Have not gotten it to break on this side either, was just seeing that XML as a possiblility.

In order to insure you are using MSXML 4.0 I was told that you must use MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.4.0

I've dont this on one of my site and it works perfectly.

Back