Website Unavailable

HTS IT

Guppy
Hello All,

Hoping you all can help me out... somehow I'm having a configuration (I think?) error in HSphere...

When attempting to hit my website I get what appears to be an access error - in Firefox the message reads "Directory Listing Denied - This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed."

Now, when I ran into this, I hit HSphere, attempting to see what the problem is. I'm not sure how to resolve it, but the control panel currently says my web services for the website in question are not active - but when I attempt to activate them, I get an "Internal Error - Tech Support Was Notified".... which is, of course, useless to me.

Anyone have any ideas? Please let me know if you need more information to help me.

-Tracey Peterson, Hightech Signs

Hello,
This happens when the default page you have uploaded does not match the default index page structure on hpshere, and you have to add directory indexes to match the file you uploaded. As for the error you will need to submit a ticket for that.

Hello,
This happens when the default page you have uploaded does not match the default index page structure on hpshere, and you have to add directory indexes to match the file you uploaded. As for the error you will need to submit a ticket for that.

Alright - I'll look into that. I'm attempting to post a rebuild of the current website (I'm a php/mysql guy trying to replace some poorly written asp code). It's entirely possible I overwrote something, or changed a setting during an upload of new code.

Thanks for the quick response.

Back