What about ColdFusion?

Toontje

Perch
Hi all!

So we have the Windows servers group and we have the Linux servers group. Why can't we have a ColdFusion servers group in a normal resellers plan? Why are these coldFusion servers in a seperate plan where Standard resellers don't have access to?

Ton.

The ColdFusion servers group IS available in the normal reseller plans. Just create windows plan and configure the server group as coldfusion servers

Hello,

FYI>> Also when you make your plans for your website, look at JodoHost Window plans page, how they link to either Windows or Coldfusion for the buy option. Just create your plans for both windows and colfusion as Yash said, then just use the links the admin panel gives you for the <a href>'s for your website.

Hope that helps ;)

Tip: Don't include ColdFusion as an option in all your plans in your Windows group like I did. Now, all my signups for Windows plans end up on the wincf server even if the customer has no plans for ColdFusion. Instead, create a separate plan group for your ColdFusion plans.

Live and learn...

Tim

If I were you, I'd FORGET about Cold Fusion, and go with PHP......I used to be a cold fusion fan, and PHP will run circles around it and it's FREE, has more SUPPORT, and is generally a lot easier to use.............z

Hehe. I (!) don't "go for" anything. My customers do. And if they want PHP, they get PHP. If they want ColdFusion, they get ColdFusion.
I will not go into the discussion if PHP will run circles around CF and is easier to use because we differ opinions here. ;)

Have fun!

Ton.

Yeah, you're right....but I wish somebody had told me about PHP before I found out about it, cause I was pulling my hair trying to find hosting that had Cold Fusion..............z

Back