What Domain Reseller Do You Use?

I have a client that needs a domain name along with hosting... why shouldn't I be the one to handle both?

What domain reseller do you use?

I'm looking over the package details from enom at the moment. If you can afford their best package (over US 6k), I would make sure to keep enom in consideration.

WebDeveloper said:
Thanks jimsau, Ron, soundcompanies, and Da Man for your responses. I've decided to check out FreeSSL and DirectI.

WebDeveloper
I signed on with directi. You can get 6.99 .coms, .orgs and .nets and 7.99 others.

The starter ssl's are $29 for you (reseller) but you must purchase them yourself for the customers near a I could tell. Very basic setup.

soundcompanies said:
How is the CP with directi?

From what I've experienced since I signed up a few days ago, it's very robust. It looks like you can manage every aspect of your account from the CP. I'm sorry I can't provide you with more info., maybe an experienced DirectI reseller can?

I've included a screenshot for you to check out. Each option in the top navigation has at least 5 corresponding actions.

Attachments

• ss-directi.gif
    ss-directi.gif
    74 KB · Views: 69
I have some things to work out with mine. I am trying to figure out for sure but I think they require you to keep $75 in their account with them to be able to sell. Also when paying by paypal they only credit you with the amount they receive. You pay their fees as well. If you buy a $7 domain you will need to send $8 ish

Back