What is the point of LiveChat?

Kensino

Perch
Please tell me what is the point of LiveChat. I created a live chat this morning, and it said "Please Wait..." for 45 minuets, and no one ever came to the chat window.

I got pissed off and cancelled the chat.

This is not the first time this has happened, and 99 times out of 100 if someone does answer, they just tell me to create a ticket anyway....

So why not just get rid of the LiveChat and advertising that it is actually useful to customers. I will get a reply to my email before anyone even answered the LiveChat window...... :(

Now my original question is:

I created a couple email accounts from the H-Sphere. I want one of my friends to have one of the email accounts, but I do not want them to have access to H-Sphere.

So how do they check their email? They do not have access to Microsoft Outlook or anything like that, they need to check the email from a browser window. But I only want them to log into the email account. I don't want them to log into H-Sphere to access the email.

Thanks.

give them the webmail url, mail.thedomain.com and they can login with their email address and password.

I don't know of any issue on live chat, did you use the one from the main page, we have one emergency only live chat that is not manned unless there is a network problem.

I was on chat from the www.jodohost.com website, and I clicked the flashing red "Live Chat" link at the top-right of the page.

I tried it again this morning (a few hours ago) and just left it open, after about 1.5 hours someone responded and asked if they could help me. Maybe they are just not doing their job I don't know but they do respond, I just had to wait 45 mins the first time and 1.5 hours the second time.

We've actually just found a bug in the live chat, it is showing chat requests to one person, but not to the person tasked to answer them in a few cases, its being reported to the developers to be fixed!

As a temp workaround we are having anyone that sees a request answer, then transfer to the proper agent.

Ok... Thanks.

Just wondering, about how many customers and how many websites does JodoHost currently have? Like for shared, reseller and other options? I'm cerious to know how big of a company JodoHost is, or if its a small company.

P.S.

There is also something wrong with your forum, it may need some maintenance because every single time I get an email from you I get it twice.

I got my password recovery email twice, and every time I get a subscription of private message notification I get it twice.

Maybe you are already aware of this issue, I don't know.

Ok... Thanks.

Just wondering, about how many customers and how many websites does JodoHost currently have? Like for shared, reseller and other options? I'm cerious to know how big of a company JodoHost is, or if its a small company.
Well, are classified as a SMB, small to medium business, that is 10-500 employees :)

Its a 'large' sector of the business market, but so far as hosts, we are much larger than most out there, but by far not the largest.

P.S.

There is also something wrong with your forum, it may need some maintenance because every single time I get an email from you I get it twice.

I got my password recovery email twice, and every time I get a subscription of private message notification I get it twice.

Maybe you are already aware of this issue, I don't know.
i think this must be unique to you, I get notices about these spammers and their stupid posts when someone does a report post, and only get one copy on gmail .

I guess it could be but I dont see how I would get two emails unless two were sent.

Maybe something else is going on, but I know that there is a maintenance issue in vBulletin that makes it send thread and password notifications twice. I don't know about spam posts.

Guess it doesn't really matter, I just keep deleting the second email.

P.S. I got duplicate emails of your last reply too. I don't know why it happens.

I guess it could be but I dont see how I would get two emails unless two were sent.

Maybe something else is going on, but I know that there is a maintenance issue in vBulletin that makes it send thread and password notifications twice. I don't know about spam posts.

Guess it doesn't really matter, I just keep deleting the second email.

P.S. I got duplicate emails of your last reply too. I don't know why it happens.
It is only going out once according to mail logs 8o

I have no idea maybe the internet is messed up and cloning the email during transport to my dimension. I knew that new worm hole would not work correctly.

I have no idea maybe the internet is messed up and cloning the email during transport to my dimension. I knew that new worm hole would not work correctly.

it doesn't one of my daily gadget sites gizmodo.com has been running so slow the last 2 days it is not worth visiting :D

Back