What would you like to see?

Drew

Community Chief
I have been wondering what all of you would like to see changed here at these forums? Maybe new layouts, new forums, more chatting, etc, etc.

Maybe if some of you come up with some good ideas we might make them apart of the forums 8)

Well for me, I really don't care about layout (well to a certain point I need basics, I don't need to be WOW'd by crazy shockwave intro's and what not) I don't really care about chosing different skins and stuff, personally I have many other things to do than play around with how forums look, I am more interested in the content. Next on the issue of different forums, IMHO a few good general ones are fine for me. I am someone that goes right to view new threads, I am interested in every aspect of this stuff and if I see a tread with a subject that I don't care to view, I don't click it. And when it comes to looking for past info on topics, I just use the search button. That is my .02 dollars...... I understand that somepeople are much more interested in this aspect of a site than me and I do not knock them or anything, too each his own.

KJTFS

Probably the same here. The current color scheme is fine with me and I don't much care about flash and other funny things. The forum is useful, easy to use and you can get any info you need fast. So this is what this forum for :) Except maybe one thing - I don't like sub-forums, but maybe it's just me :)

StPatrick said:
Probably the same here. The current color scheme is fine with me and I don't much care about flash and other funny things. The forum is useful, easy to use and you can get any info you need fast. So this is what this forum for :) Except maybe one thing - I don't like sub-forums, but maybe it's just me :)

I think it is great the way it is now. As we need new categories/subforums....add them then. Just try to keep it simple...don't go overboard.

I like the separation of web programming sub forums into the different languages...we already have the chit-chat, and the proper places for support.

Do we need anything else?

I like the layout and colors..simple, clean but still pleasant to my eyes.

Back