When you gonna offer VPS?

Hey. Just went to your site and the VPS hosting is under construction??? Is that gonna be up anytime soon?

? #2. I want to offer reseller packages just like you. Is that possible? I was under the assumption that H-Sphere would have a reseller plan wizard, but nope. Can I offer reselling using your reseller accounts?

? #3. I am trying to set up the VPS plans, but I am not really sure of the resources I actually have because I am not familiar with VPS.

I have two plans set up right now. VPS standard and VPS premier. The problem is the only documentation I could find was what other hosts are offering. All I know is that I get 64 memory limit and 10 processes. Is that "MY" total? can you point me to some sort of documentation for VPS setup???

Thanks

Hi

1) VPS packages will be out by the end of this week
2) Unforunately no. I've not heard of a system that allows sub-resellers so far. But I'll put this on the feature request list
3) VPS is pretty simple. Each account requires a minimum of 64MB of Virtual Memory and 500MB of space. I'd recommend you give out at least 5 processes in each package. And yes, the amount of VPS resources stated is your total. VPS resources cost us money. We can can't manage more than 30 accounts on one VPS server.

One thing about VPS is that you can install CPANEL on it if you wish. If you do that, you can provide cPanel hosting and cPanel reseller packages.

Yash,

If you get time, Please tell me more about this cpanel installation! Do you know where I can get The latest ver of cpanel? Do you offer it? How do I set that up? Do you offer support for this?

I am interested because I know cpanel very well. I have always used cpanel before switching to Jodo.

I would love to be able to sell cpanel hosting. well, I would rather have the new H-Sphere, but the way it looks. We wont be getting that anytime soon. I wished the end of Jan was true. any comments on that?

No, we have plans of introducing 2.4 very soon.
As for CPanel, you'll have to buy that and install it manually. Installing it manually means knowledge of linux root commands

I'll see if we can give you a montly rental price

oh... please let me be the first to know when 2.4 is out! I am very very excited simply because of the new look. The additional features are just a bonus to me! :D

Is there anything We need to do for the new version? or will the upgrade affect all accounts server wide?

server-wide.
I noticed you were using the no-menu version of HSphere. Thought you might want to try the menu version

Yash said:
server-wide.
I noticed you were using the no-menu version of HSphere. Thought you might want to try the menu version

well, menu was default and I liked the colors of no menu better. Is there other benifits to the menu version besides look??

Back