Why do you guys have email support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsh

Perch
Because you do not answer it?

Ticket - 37522 and 376638

One is over three days old...

I have heard of server issues and I have heard of having a bad day, but once again... how am I suppose to utilize my reseller account if you guys are not holding up your end of things?

You need some help? What me to RDC in and maintain the boxes?

Please use the internal CP ticket system, and not email to submit tickets. There seems to be some issue with that

Ya, thanks Yash... seems to be a differant issue every ten minutes.

I submit email, I get confirmation... seems the "system" is working... maybe it is your support staff?

I couldn't find 37522 in the database, there is definately an issue with the system... We are getting quite a few complaints now so I'm looking into this

So do I get a nickel (american currency) for every complaint you get on the subject... because I found the error. Matter of fact, that error is now my Intelectual Property. Where are my royalties?

btw - I need the folder APP set as an app in ISS under the MearSolution.com domain... Please

dsh said:
btw - I need the folder APP set as an app in ISS under the MearSolution.com domain... Please

I have your ticket confirmation email in my inbox, but its not in the database :(

dsh said:
So do I get a nickel (american currency) for every complaint you get on the subject... because I found the error. Matter of fact, that error is now my Intelectual Property. Where are my royalties?

and...

dsh said:
Just sick and tired of the excuses. I am an IT guy by trade... If I ran my servers like JoDo Host, I'd be unemployed quicker then Bush could invade another country and be unemployed longer then Kerry could ever find a solution.

now i see. you're a disillusioned conservative

I am looking into these problems and had a long discussion with support as well

We'll be framing new guidelines for the support staff to address some of the delays in issues and improve coordination

I hope you guys can get something figured out soon, because this is really a pain.

My ticket #37167 still has not been responded too. Funny thing is you said you didn't get it, but yet I got a confirmation for it. Then I went into Live chat over 5 hours ago, and the guy, Ranjin or something, can't remember exactly. I tell him the ticket # and problem, he says he's looking up my ticket. Then says he'll fix the problem and respond in my ticket. So......how come he didn't mention anything about not being able to find my ticket?? Doesn't matter though, because I still get the same stupid "datasource not found" error.

Guess we're going to head into 48 hours.

So, I've emailed support, posted the problem on the board in another thread - which you saw, AND went into Live Chat......my problem still has not been fixed. It's JUST a DSN!! What am I supposed to think about this?

You really should think about changing your homepage. No sense in misleading people when your support is very lacking.

:(

weboxygen said:
I hope you guys can get something figured out soon, because this is really a pain.

My ticket #37167 still has not been responded too. Funny thing is you said you didn't get it, but yet I got a confirmation for it. Then I went into Live chat over 5 hours ago, and the guy, Ranjin or something, can't remember exactly. I tell him the ticket # and problem, he says he's looking up my ticket. Then says he'll fix the problem and respond in my ticket. So......how come he didn't mention anything about not being able to find my ticket?? Doesn't matter though, because I still get the same stupid "datasource not found" error.

Guess we're going to head into 48 hours.

So, I've emailed support, posted the problem on the board in another thread - which you saw, AND went into Live Chat......my problem still has not been fixed. It's JUST a DSN!! What am I supposed to think about this?

You really should think about changing your homepage. No sense in misleading people when your support is very lacking.

:(

Your ticket does not exist in the database. I could not find it in your control panel either. Please submit the ticket via the control panel

EDIT: the ticket you submitted via the CP now was answered in 50 minutes flat by Deepak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back