Why was my posts removed?

Billy

Guppy
You have pruned my posts concerning billing support or lack of from your forums. All i've tryied to do is cancel my account nothing more. I was not nasty in anyway. I came here as an active member of 2 years @ webhosting talk on which you have a decent reputation. Please take into account that what you do from here on out will be part of an ongoing review of your services.

Billy, your thread was deleted because it is a forum policy that we do not entertain cancellation requests on the forum. We have customers that signup and cancel their accounts with us every day. We have an email address - [email protected] which you can use to resolve any issues.

I believe you are cancelling because of a specific PHP issue. Please write to billing, they'd not only cancel your account but give you a full refund.

We however handle billing requests only during our day hours so you may have to wait upto 24 hours for a response. But you'd indeed receive one

Yash said:
Billy, your thread was deleted because it is a forum policy that we do not entertain cancellation requests on the forum. We have customers that signup and cancel their accounts with us every day. We have an email address - [email protected] which you can use to resolve any issues.

Yash I did not post to your forum to cancel my account. I used your own cancel form at this address...
http://www.jodohost.com/cancelform.asp
which did not work. I then posted to this forum that your system was not working. Yash I was then told to email billing and I did. I then posted back to this form 6 hours later to say I have heard nothing from billing. In which I recived a very good explanation from two of your staff as to why and the time frame envolved. That was fine for me and all was good. Fast foward to this morning and just checking in on my status with jodo I find my posts concerning how to cancel my account have been removed. Hence this second thread. In 4 years of hosting with different venders I have only had this happen to me once before. Meaning the host pruning the forum system. Its your forum do what you wish but I never tryied to cancel my account in the forum. I used your own system which does not work!

Yash said:
I believe you are cancelling because of a specific PHP issue. Please write to billing, they'd not only cancel your account but give you a full refund.

Thank you for understanding.

Yash said:
We however handle billing requests only during our day hours so you may have to wait upto 24 hours for a response. But you'd indeed receive one.

This was dually noted yesterday in your staffs posts and understood.

Regards
-Billy

Ps. I just freak out when people erase valid posts concerning valid issues. I think your a class hosting company just not suited for my needs at this time. Sorry for any confusion on my part.

Billy said:
Yash I did not post to your forum to cancel my account. I used your own cancel form at this address...
http://www.jodohost.com/cancelform.asp
which did not work. I then posted to this forum that your system was not working. Yash I was then told to email billing and I did. I then posted back to this form 6 hours later to say I have heard nothing from billing. In which I recived a very good explanation from two of your staff as to why and the time frame envolved. That was fine for me and all was good. Fast foward to this morning and just checking in on my status with jodo I find my posts concerning how to cancel my account have been removed. Hence this second thread. In 4 years of hosting with different venders I have only had this happen to me once before. Meaning the host pruning the forum system. Its your forum do what you wish but I never tryied to cancel my account in the forum. I used your own system which does not work!

We no longer take cancellations via that form. I am sorry about that, Ill ensure it is corrected.

We take and accept plenty of criticism on this forum, and deleting threads here are rare. But we just do not accept cancellation requests on a public forum (meant for public discussion) and hence the deletion of your thread.

Well I emailed [email protected] on Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:56:45 and still have not recived a response to cancel my account.

To make matters worse Jodo has billed my credit card again this morning Fri, 22 Apr 2005 for an account that was closed 4 days ago.

I have emailed this morning Atul, Billing & Support. Maybe this can be resolved in a timely fashion today!

Regards
-Billy

Back