WIN 5 time zone

I'm running Vbull on Win5 and the time is off. Actually - it seems that it's off on this forum too...

On my forum I have time set to EST, but it's actually showing as just under 4 hours ahead. Is it the server that is wrong here?

OK - I just realised that there are two settings on time zones in vbul. There is the admin panel default time zone, which I have now corrected on my site, and then there is the personal time zone for each user. My website is showing exact times now. BUT this forum is not... it's 45 minutes behind - not an even hour so I'm not sure DaylightSavings is the problem here. Are you sure the time is spot on with the server THIS forum is on? I'm sure this forum can't be on Win5 since the times it is giving out are different...

According to the GMT/Internet clock. The WIN5 clock is 12 minutes back. Could this be corrected?

Thanks

Nathan

Well, it's showing 9 minutes behind to me at the moment? It's not any big deal for me, unless my client starts complaining I guess...

Nathan said:
Could the clock not be adjusted next time the server goes down? :rolleyes:

seems win5 is doing so well, we haven't had any recently! (touchwood). Yash - if this would be easy, PLEASE do it though - it's amazing how such a small detail irritates people, but it most definately does. And I get the flack. 8o

sorry to keep harping on this, but i've got some irritated customers who can't understand why something so small can't be fixed - especially since this is running into weeks... and frankly, neither can i. what's the problem?

oh, im very sorry, this keeps slipping me. I've asked Yogesh to do it

Submitting a ticket somtimes can be the best thing :)

Back