Win Value Plan - 5 or 10GB? 200 or 400Mb?

jeden

Guppy
Hello guys,

first of all my compliments for your great service :)
Recently I've realized how valuable is your service, compared to other hosting company I've been in touch with for my clients.... And probably I've also convinced one of them to abandone his to get a plan with you ;-)

I have a windows value plan since march of last year, and when I signed up the disk space was 200Mb and traffic 5Gb.

I've just noticed that this values have been doubled (great service again!!!), but from my control panel I see that I still have the old values.

The online price page states that I have 400Mb free and 200 in use, and 10Gb traffic free and 5 in use. Do I simply have to change the traffic limit and the disk usage limits in order to have this extra space? Or is there anything else that I should do or know?

Thank you
Antonio

jeden said:
Hello guys,

first of all my compliments for your great service :)
Recently I've realized how valuable is your service, compared to other hosting company I've been in touch with for my clients.... And probably I've also convinced one of them to abandone his to get a plan with you ;-)
Thanks a lot !!

Do I simply have to change the traffic limit and the disk usage limits in order to have this extra space? Or is there anything else that I should do or know?
Antonio
Update limits from your control panel. Since hsphere don't do this automatically for old account.

Back