Win1, win2, win3, win8 and win13 - Resolved moved machines to other nodes

Encountered a few issues upon moving the drive to the new node and checking on it further now.

Looks like win1 and win3 will have to be moved again, as the drive I copied them over to says it isn't formatted. Nothing going exactly right here today!

Win1 will be next up, shortly, redoing the transfer of data via network and it's almost done.

Sorry had what looked like an issue with another node that was false alarm, and back to focused on this now, Win1 and WIN3 will be up in just minutes!

Hyper-V components installing now, taking bit longer than I expected to upgrade them.

This night has been so frustrating :( I am very sorry how long this is taking, I'm working on this the entire night, at the point of it on other machines and things are just taking longer than they should to update and get moving and 100% up, it is just 'almost' there but not FINISHING!

Win3 is up, win1 drivers made blue screens immediate on boot, what else would I expect here today?!

Win1 is now up using last known good, I will reboot it over the weekend to make sure we are in good order there.

All servers alive and kicking, on 3 different nodes, all the nodes are running Hyper-V 3.0 instead of the older 2.0

Back