Win12- Website slow - server down and being moved to new node

Re: Win12- Website slow

We are going to reboot the server and update you again.

Website are up but bit slow, we are still checking it.

Stopping networking on win12 for just a couple minutes to test something with it.

network is up and server working slightly better, we have IDed a few issues making this and will be working to move them off the server as well. There are a few accounts with a lot of domains that really just doesnt get along with the first version of 2008 server.

I've taken the network off for a moment longer, there is something here making it to start consuming everything in a major way, and it gets to a point of uncontrollable making this required to be able to trace the matter.

I am trying to get this to a point of manageable stable, and after that point plan a migration of the server to another node to hopefully help with these issues, but that would be a longer period of time and would like it to be as managed as possible.

It just will not stay up stable at all when network connected, it is being stopped and moved to a new node NOW.

Estimated time to complete 1 hour 15 min, there is over 230GB to move with this, and it is moving a little slower than I'd have thought but watched it for a few minutes before giving estimate.

File move estimate of windows shows 35 minutes now, need a few minutes of config after this point.

shared IP has been up for about 12 minutes, all the rest are up now!

We added memory to it along with this, which will help a lot.

Back