Win14 performance issues

riley

Perch
My sites are on Win14 and I have noticed very poor performance over the past month or so. My pages (.net 1.1) sometimes take up 35 seconds to load. I just looked at the graphs for Win14 on jodopulse and found that the cpu usage is consistently at or near 100%. Any idea what's happening here?

riley

A site was disabled on this server yesterday for severe abuse, (you can see it on graphs even)

But it looks like the reseller re-enabled after he/she woke up. I am taking care of this now

A site was disabled on this server yesterday for severe abuse, (you can see it on graphs even)

But it looks like the reseller re-enabled after he/she woke up. I am taking care of this now

Yes, I did see that on the graph. I should have known you guys were already on top of the issue. Thanks Stephen.

riley

should be good again in the next 5 minutes, and this client will be getting an email. (it is playing a little catch up with asp.net and php requests, shoudl settle down shortly to well below 60%

should be good again in the next 5 minutes, and this client will be getting an email. (it is playing a little catch up with asp.net and php requests, shoudl settle down shortly to well below 60%

Wow, what a difference. It's running below 30% usege now and my pages are loading nicely again. Thanks again.

riley

I just looked at one of my log files and found another delayed page load (22 seconds) at about 16:30. I took another look at jodopulse and noticed that the overall performance is very good, but there are occasions where cpu usage is spiked to 100% for a duration of 3 or 4 minutes. Any idea what's happening here?

riley

I actually just took a nap from 6:30 till now, I will check it in just a little bit to find what happened at those times.

I tried one of my sites a little while ago (Monday 09:41:52) and it took 48 seconds to respond. It seems there is still a problem.

riley

Prakash has been working on this quite a lot today, Access DBs are going cpu max :(

The server overall is fast, if you submit a ticket we will research your site and move the pool if needed, it may be in the one pool that is having some issue. We hve been monitoring it closely.

Back