Win2 problem - no help from trouble tickets...

I have loaded it in Firefox 0.9.x and IE 6 sp1 without any alerts at all on my end.

Well, i tried it from several different PC's and i am getting the security alert still...

are you just loading the website, or are you actually trying to view secured pages? You won't get the alert box by just going to the website.

Just so you'll have a different source - I went to your site, into the secured area, and did not receive any warnings. I think the warning you have is something to do with browser settings or updates so that it recognizes the certificate, but I can't be sure. I have a system in my office and one at home, identical setups. I do the updates regularly to both, Same software, same everything. The office one never gives me those secure certificate warnings, but the one at home spits them out almost everytime I go online to order something. Go figure.

thanks for the input. i just figured it was something new because i have been viewing the site from a few different computers/browsers, and i keep getting the security alert.

you know what? it was doing it earlier, but not anymore... wish i knew what the change was that was made on the server...

Yes, this problem was corrected. The intermediate certificate for Win2 was not installed properly. That was corrected.

I appologize for the inconvenience.

Back