Win6 CF server giving error

I am getting the following error:

Error Executing Database Query.

[Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver]Internal network error, connection closed. The error occurred in D:\hshome\******\******.com\index.cfm: line 20
18 : <cfparam name="homepage" default="yes">19 : 20 : <cfquery datasource="#session.data#" name="*****">21 : select * from Table where Field = 'yes' 22 : </cfquery>SQL **********************DATASOURCE ******VENDORERRORCODE 2311SQLSTATE HY000Please try the following:
Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; iOpus-I-M; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)Remote Address 68.34.154.77Referrer Date/Time 21-Apr-06 08:12 AM
===================================

I can't seem to get thru on Live Chat, and I have sent in a ticket.

I got you mail, seems you have changed some pages and we need a direct link to pages that error if the access ODBc goes down now, if you could just email me that it would be great, or even make a test just for us to put the monitor to check on those sites.

I had to change my site index page so that visitors wouldn't get the error message. Seems Nidhi or someone got things working again, after over an hour of downtime that I know of.

All resolved, sorry about the problem, the staff is in the middle of a move to a larger office and the livechat was slow this morning.

Back