Win7 down - see new thread

Re: Win7 down - windows corrupt - super slow

We are checking as some things are working here even some domains return a 404 error on them, we are also in on some remote access but going to slow getting in locally, we are working to resolve this.

I've left my family to work on the server back over 45 minutes ago now.

Some sites are working but it's about like we have a 16mhz cpu on the server, even after multiple reboots. From command line we can see that processes, app pools etc are starting and working, but they are going so very slow.

I cannot find anything wrong just that the server is moving slower than a snail. At this point I am starting to move backups around to start prep for a recovery if required.

Re: Win7 down - windows corrupt - super slow - working on it and recovery process as

I am at my uncles about about 2 hours from the office, and leaving to work on this more from the office. Ashwani will continue to see if possible to get the existing server sped up, I will be about 2.5 hours to the office as I leave.

Re: Win7 down - windows corrupt - super slow - working on it and recovery process as

I am still trying to make it work faster but not responding good enough, looking into this further.

Stephen is on the way and will reach office shortly.

Edit by Stephen: Made new topic.

Making some progress here, some pools are stopped with error.We are checking those errors.

Back