Win8 migration

Was just coming here to do that and you have it now :) It has been a very good migration so far, accounts up on both servers still at this poing, but more and more DNS changes hitting the ISPs and most are going to win19 now.

my reseller account is on win8
, this turned up in my ticket administration:

Error processing transfer process with id 1008 CP Account
Account ID: 846003
Source server: win8.the*****host.com.au
Target Server: win19.m****here.biz
Resource ID: 846003_0
Unable to get resource

edit, just checked file manager:
http:// win8. somehost.com/webshell4/ index2.php
FATAL :: unable to connect to localhost

Edit: I double checked this, that account is in fact not moved, it is one of a few with some trouble in the preprocessing stages. I am working on them, but right now there is an issue with the switch that is more important, as all sites are up on one server or the other.

Stephen said:
Also the webshell doesnt work as it uses FTP, your account is already migrated, it works on Win19 now.

I'm still getting that error, its still trying to load http:// win8.somehost.com/webshell4/index2.php

FATAL :: unable to connect to localhost

Please see my edited post, it was my mistake, I will be moving this one as soon as I get the switch issue resolved.

So when will account be moved. I thought this was finished but I can't create or delete email accounts until it is done apparently.
Ticket:ID: ZVA-24665-889

If your sites are running fine from win19, please submit a ticket and confirm to "complete the account move to win19" immediately.
When it is done, you should be able to manage it all again.
It is almost finished, but just not "completed" so that customers may have their sites running fine before data is deleted and also the customers with external DNS get time to change IPs.

Well my ticket is in about this issue, see above post for ticket id, no\one has responded in the ticket with this information tanamaya, all i got was wait....been a couple of days & I did ask for a completion forcast.
I wonder what else doesnt work??
My problem still exists so when can we expect "completion"

It is complete but unfortunately large number of people are using external DNS and being very slow to change, so we have not turned off win8 at this point.

But it is otherwise done, some sites however are still running off of it.

This account was and has been moved since shortly after my post about the switch matter. But Yogesh was wrong in replying, he should have told you that you need to check DNS and that it is all set now. I checked and it is, your account can add email addresses very soon.

Back