WinCF DataSource error

My sites that are on WinCF and pulling from databases are giving me this error:

The DataSource service is not available.This exception is usually caused by service startupfailure. Please check your server configuration.

I have submitted a ticket and spoke with Yogendra on Live Chat. I searched Google and found a TechNote on Macromedia's site:http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_18299

I sure hope someone reads this and acts on it - my sites are down until this is resolved.

As a follow up, some sites are using MySQL, some are using Access. None of them have had any changes made to their DSN, ODBC, etc. Worked fine until about 11 a.m. EST today

Deepak has resolved it already i think. Please open a ticket or use livechat if you still see the problem.

Yes, whatever was done fixed it. It would be nice to know what was done in case something like this happens in the future. It would eliminate a lot of explanation needed to get things resolved.

It is not always the same reason. However we always try to resolve issue from its root. Sorry for all inconveniences. ODBC service crashed on the server. Deepak is looking for reasons and will surely try his best to fix it.

Back