Windows 2000 downgrade and the new Name Servers

Inka

Perch
Hi,

Curently my main customer has to change the Name Server entries in the registrar. He did this with the new IPs you gave me as a reseller two weeks ago

Due that the process is paper based, he cannot do the change inmediately (up to friday). At this time his new IP has not been propagated (for the migration of Windows 2000). So, please make sure that the new IPs that you gave me for my reseller name servers will resolve any address to the new Win5 server. That is, that his domain will be propagated without reversing to the old name servers IPs first

Thanks

DNS IP changes were cancelled (you should have received an e-mail about it), so unless you mean he needs to change them back to the old ones, he shouldn't change anything at all.

SubSpace said:
DNS IP changes were cancelled (you should have received an e-mail about it), so unless you mean he needs to change them back to the old ones, he shouldn't change anything at all.

Yes he needs to do that, but it's not possible at this time because the process is paper based and can take days. That's why I am asking this

Back