Windows VPS

I am looking to purchase one of Windows VPS Hosting.

1. If I run out of disk space I need more can I upgrade to another plan without having a disruption in service? Or does the website need to me moved.

2. Are the MS SQL servers hosted on another server and does the space of the DB count against the disk space.

Thanks
Dave

I am looking to purchase one of Windows VPS Hosting.

1. If I run out of disk space I need more can I upgrade to another plan without having a disruption in service? Or does the website need to me moved.

2. Are the MS SQL servers hosted on another server and does the space of the DB count against the disk space.

Thanks
Dave

1. yes you can do on the fly disk upgrades.
2. Both are offered, you can run it locally(vps), or on shared space(Hsphere CP does billing and shared dns/db space, but not controlling the VPS in any way)

Stephen,

Thanks for the information.

1. I see on the website it says External Database Services, is this what you mean when you say on shared space?

2. Is there an extra cost for this? If so how much?

Thanks
Dave

Stephen,

Thanks for the information.

1. I see on the website it says External Database Services, is this what you mean when you say on shared space?

2. Is there an extra cost for this? If so how much?

Thanks
Dave

1. correct, external from the VPS, it is on a shared space for them.
2. It is included in a shared pooled quota up to the limit listed at the bottom of each plan. (1Gb/1.5GB/2GB/3GB)

Back