www.aloepuro.com

iamar

Perch
One of our customers site has follen, please can you check what is going on with www.aloepuro.com our other sites are fine, so we don;t undertsand what is going on. It tells "Service Unavailable".. client is going crazy with me, please help! thanks

is that domain on a different server to your other ones..

because it maybe that the server is busy and its not copping (not likly) but thats what it ussually means... will have to wait for a reply from yash etc....

about server status

i just did a ping on the domain and it wasn't fopund. it hasn't been up to no good as it.

have the name servers etc been changed oever the past few days?

The domain has nothing to do with it, it is perfectly setup. we also have another domain for is www.naturaloe.com.ar and it is not working too. So explain why is this happening and why with this particular site. When will the site be available again? I need ti send answers to my customer ASAP !

we didn't do anything on this site that may have altered or created the problem.. no changes what so ever on anything.

Submitting a ticket for this works best, but the application pool(and onthe the one pool) hung, due to an access DB error. I reset the pool and it is working properly.

Also, the other domain you gave is just an alias to the first, so if the first is not working, the second one will not either.

It was displaying service unavailable, I resolved the problem some time ago now.

Back