Your ticket support SUCKS big time

yo, I just want to say it's time to change procedures in the support team.
I have an unanswered ticket which is almost a week old now and I have bumped it FIVE TIMES!
I have encountered such shit before when you are unable to solve the problem described, you just give a **** about the whole ticket and wait till the problem solves itself. this is by far noy good enough and I will consider another hosting company if you CAN'T ANSWER MY ****ING TICKETS!

I see one ticket. You want support to configure all your mailboxes for emails which ClamAV detected as virus to go to one new mailbox.

From H-Sphere documentation I only see following possiblities:

"AntiVirus

AntiVirus checks incoming mail for viruses and if detects any, sends e-mail notification about it and deletes the virus mail.
To turn on AntiVirus for a specific mailbox:

Click the mailbox e-mail address in the E-mail list on the maildomain Controls page.
In the MAILBOX section check the AntiVirus box.
Click the Submit button at the bottom of the form. "

Semikolon, the functionality you are looking for is not supported by our control panel or system. This is not a problem.

You wanted infected emails to be redirected to another mail box. This has been discussed on the forum before and I believe this was conveyed to you as well. The ability to redirect infected emails should be available in the next version of Hsphere.

I'll however look into why you never receive a response to that ticket. You can always use our phone number or click the "Live Chat" button on our website to directly talk to a tech if you feel your ticket is being ignored

Semikolon said:
I have encountered such shit before when you are unable to solve the problem described, you just give a **** about the whole ticket and wait till the problem solves itself. this is by far noy good enough and I will consider another hosting company if you CAN'T ANSWER MY ****ING TICKETS!

I think that is a very unfair accusation. And I believe many customers would disagree with it like this one:
http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?p=15020

I know I did bring this us earlier, and you said it should be fixed in the next version. but if you see on PSoft's update procedures, it may take a year or so till the next real update.

You say I can talk with support over phone and LS. phone is not an alternative as I live in Norway (I would be bankrupt before even reaching the destination). and if you read my whole ticket, you will see that I have talked with Rajneesh over LS and he told me to send a ticket with some details, and maybe you could do something with it (directly on the server or something without using the UI provided by HSphere), and I did so.

however, the problem here now is NOT the virus emails, it's the fact that you don't answer the tickets after almost a week, even though it has been bumped FIVE times! and don't say this hasn't happened before. it has happened to me and others.

An answer like "Sorry we can't do anything about this" would be ok for me, but when I receive no answer AT ALL and you claim you have 24/7 support and promise an answer within an hour or whatever unless it's something special, like total server crash and things, then I start doubting your support crew.

I hope you can do something with this in the future.

Back