Zend Optimizer +cURL

Do H-Sphere VPS reseller accounts come installed with Zend Optimizer and cURL? If so, what versions? If not, are you aware of any conflicts that Zend Optimizer or cURL may cause with H-Sphere if I install both on my VPS account?

Thank you

VPS accounts come about as barebones as you can get. You'll have to install webserver, PHP and curl. On the bright side you can decide what versions you install :p

Oh, so the H-Sphere reseller plans are not VPS? I can only sell VPS through my H-Sphere reseller plan? If yes, then I wouldn't have root access to my H-Sphere SilverHost Reseller plan, right?

Thank you for the quick reply.

Can you tell me if Zend Optimizer and cURL is installed on both Linux and Windows platforms, what versions if they are, and if not can you install them for me?

Do any reseller plans have access to streaming media servers? i.e. Real and/or Windows Media.

Thank you

Just a quick follow-up on this thread.

I signed up for a Silver Host reseller account and made a request that day for a Zend Optimizer install. The install was made within 36 hours.

I unfortunately failed to request an install of the version my script required; the install that was made would not work with my script, so I made another request for the correct Zend Optimizer version.

I hated to make the second request, especially since I didn't make it clear what version I needed initially.

Instead of being scorned and fined for putting them through unnecessary trouble :D , I was told it would be no problem to do an uninstall and an install of the correct version.

The install was made the following day.

I'm new here, but already I'm overwhelmed with the professionalism, courtesy, and overall fantastic support.

I also think it speaks volumes that JodoHost has this forum.

Thank you!

Back