Be nice to Yash and team Day!

devorem said:
Are you yelling?

which one? :)

I don't know why I bother, it is obvious he isn't taking the time to understand the issue not that he could, his posts were not deleted so he doesn't even understand what is being discussed.

No I am not yelling. I am highly irritated with someone who is being completely unreasonable here.

Regardless of what you "think", Yorri - I did see those posts you made - I do not miss much around here.

You are the one being "freaking" unreasonable. And I don't "freaking" care what you think either! If you don't "freaking" like the policy so much "freak off" to some other host. I'm pretty sure you won't be "freaking" missed.

I'm now exiting this "freaking" discussion...

yorri said:
which one? :)

I don't know why I bother, it is obvious he isn't taking the time to understand the issue not that he could, his posts were not deleted so he doesn't even understand what is being discussed.

Again, you are wrong - I have had plenty of my posts deleted in the past two. You really should have your facts straight before opening your "freaking" mouth.

LegalAlien said:
Again, you are wrong - I have had plenty of my posts deleted in the past two. You really should have your facts straight before opening your "freaking" mouth.

I was not referring to previous posts in this forum. I was referring to the ones that were discussing the issue with Yash that were deleted.

devorem said:
The ones with all caps. I was just trying to get you to calm down. At least you stopped typing CAPS and inserted that little smiley. :)

because I don't have a beef with you :)

guycre8ive said:
You guys can yell at me, I don't like any of you! -jk- These forums are better than soap operas.

I have to admit a part of my motivation on this thread was amusement, but the way some people just whine is just child-like. The thread he was banging on about was started by me. I was there. I saw him write what he did. And I noticed it got deleted. So the hell what? The problem had been resolved. It wasn't even as if the thread contained any useful information.

Maybe Mr. Iknowhowtorunahostingcompanybest should start his own hosting operation. I'd be most pleased to come and whine all over HIS forum. Now that would be amusing!! :D

Besides. With the deletion of the thread in question, I lost my status as a Mako Shark. Now I'm back. :D :D

I believe the first post of this thread needs to be repeated:

Nathan said:
I often wonder how Yash and team cope with so many negative or critical posts on this forum? .... ...Thanks for all the work you do. The sun is shinning, I have a beer in my hand and life is great....

I'd recommend anyone reading these last points to go and read this whole "freaking" thread, though if you do, I'd be worrying about why you feel the need... ;)

I think it's time to close this one out. (or delete it!) :p

Back